Wednesday 10 June 2009

There is no spoon

Looks like the Department for Hurt and Awful Nuisances has switched off its 'don't let people use Blogger from work' facility - or maybe its anti-malware package has broken into a million cheap and ineffective pieces.
Hold onto that personal data, UK drone voting units!



In the meantime, I can compose and post from work under the very eye of the Jokers themselves. The tap on the shoulder may come any time but I'll persevere as long as I can without having to use the local cyber cafe whose laptops seem permanenetly stuck on the cyrillic alphabet for some reason.



Thank you all very much for your kind, flattering, and encouraging comments over my days of PC-lessness, and for still keeping an eye out for my sincere if derivative output.

Now that the elections are a distant blip in Labour's onward and upward path to victory, there is still much work to be done, and I am imperfectly positioned to take advantage of the fact.

We're all doing it, and to paraphrase John Connor, if you're reading this, then you are the Resistance.

No comments:

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner